What are the causes of erectile dysfunction and how to treat such an unpleasant phenomenon? Loss of erection adversely affects sex life and relationship between partners, so it is necessary to start correct treatment at the first erectile dysfunction symptoms.
Erectile Dysfunction Causes
The main causes of erectile dysfunction:
- Medicines. Lack of erection (full or partial) is often associated with the use of antihypertensive drugs, antidepressants, tranquilizers. In this case, it will be necessary to stop taking medication or change the course of treatment;
- Regular intake of alcoholic beverages, tobacco, marijuana;
- Circulatory failure. In this case, the cause lies in the increased content of cholesterol and its deposition on the walls of the vessels. Often this causes erectile dysfunction after 50 years of age;
- Psychological factors. Insecurity, frequent stresses, quarrels with a partner, depression;
- Incorrect daily regimen, chronic lack of sleep;
- Incorrect food, consumption of large amounts of fatty, fried foods, low content of useful foods in the diet: onions and garlic, parsley and dill, eggs, dates, honey;
- Diabetes (see diabetes and ED);
- Disorder of the peripheral nervous system;
- Surgical intervention. For example, surgery on the bladder or prostate may damage the nerves of the penis;
- Hormonal disbalance;
- Cirrhosis of the liver;
- Recent heart attack or stroke.
All these factors can provoke a violation of erectile function. However, the age of a man is also very important. For example, men at the age of 20-30 often suffer from erectile dysfunction psychological causes, while men over the age of 50 – from various chronic diseases.
Erectile Dysfunction Diagnosis
When the first signs of impotence appear, the man needs to immediately consult a doctor. Nowadays, there is a whole spectrum of specialists who can help the patient. Each of them will help neutralize the various factors that caused the disease.
Before starting the treatment, a specialist will need to do a diagnosis of the circulatory and nervous system, as well as to exclude (or confirm) the presence of psychogenic impotence.
Erectile Dysfunction Treatment
After you have been diagnosed with erectile dysfunction, the doctor will prescribe treatment. How to overcome erectile dysfunction? There are many ways to treat the disease. According to the reviews, the most popular method is medication. Today, Viagra Super Force is considered one of the most effective means for fighting impotence.
The advantage of the drug is that it start action quickly and enters the bloodstream in a few minutes. As a result, after half an hour (the result of clinical studies) the flow of blood to the genital increases. The active substances of the drug are Sildenafil + Dapoxetine.
- Sildenafil activates the natural processes in the body, normalizes them, as a result, a man gets a persistent erection in response to sexual stimulation. Sildenafil is active for 4-5 hours. During this time, the body of a man is ready to develop several strong erections;
- Dapoxetine is useful if you wonder how to stop premature ejaculation. The substance helps prolong a sexual act.
You can buy Viagra Super Force (Sildenafil + Dapoxetine) online at the low price.
Erectile dysfunction reasons may be different, but no matter which factor provoked the disease, it is necessary to start treatment immediately. Before taking any erectile dysfunction medications or remedies of traditional medicine, be sure to consult your doctor.