This condition is quite widespread. It arises under the influence not only of psychological factors but also of biological and interpersonal factors. The number of representatives of the fair sex, suffering from an imbalance of sexual function, varies from 18% to 76%. Among the respondents:
- 25% of women report the complete absence of orgasm;
- 33% report decrease in sexual desire.
What Factors can Lead to Decreased Sexual Activity?
In this regard, woman’s body is adversely affected by the following factors:
- spinal cord injury;
- presence of multiple sclerosis;
- entry into a period of menopause;
- the insufficient functionality of ovaries;
- removal of organs of the reproductive system;
- increased blood pressure;
- psychological dissatisfaction with appearance;
- heart disease;
- problems of interpersonal understanding;
- violation of functionality of the hypothalamic-pituitary system.
How is Female Erectile Dysfunction Manifested?
In the fair sex this disorder is manifested as follows:
- problems with libido;
- problematic achievement of orgasm;
- the appearance of pain in the pelvis.
Disorder of libido is expressed in the following:
- reduction of sexual desire;
- the appearance of aversion to sexual intercourse.
Lowered level of libido is mainly expressed in lack of fantasies of the sexual plan, as well as reduced need for sexual intercourse. As a result of this condition, many patients have difficulties in communicating with their partners.
In presence of aversion to sexual intercourse, especially often recurring, interpersonal misunderstandings arise, leading to psychoemotional exhaustion of a woman. This condition implies complete evasion from sexual activity.
Reduction of sexual desire may be due to:
- unmatched sexual desires of people in a pair;
- congenital low level of libido;
- influence of certain situation.
Canada Pharmacy Online experts argue that mismatched desires of sexual nature in humans are not a disorder in medical classifications. This violation occurs because of difference in sexual constitution.
With the congenital low level of libido, people can demonstrate significantly reduced the desire for their participation in sexual intercourse. This behavior can be observed throughout life.
Level of libido can fluctuate under the influence of various life situations. Sometimes women notice increased sexual attraction to partner in the past, but after some event, level of attraction can be greatly reduced.
Statistics of Disorders of Sexual Desire
Problems of this nature are found in 33% of the fair sex. Among women with somatic diseases, this figure reaches 58%. Among ordinary married couples, 16% of representatives of the strong half of humanity, as well as 35% of women, reported decreased sexual desire.
Among the main reasons for the appearance of this disorder, Canadian Pharmacy experts identify:
- social factors;
- biological factors;
- interpersonal relationships;
- psychological factors;
- use of medicines.
Biological factors include various diseases that oppress manifestation of sexual desire. Among psychological factors, one can distinguish depression. Social factors include a decrease in sexual desire in connection with the loss of a loved one, and further difficulties with the beginning of a relationship.
In order to eliminate this problem, it is necessary to apply to specialists for help in a timely manner. In this case, it won’t hurt to visit psychologist, endocrinologist, and gynecologist.